Why Donate Your Car, Truck, Boat, RV?
- You want to support KJIV 89.1 fm, the flagship station of the Open Sky Radio Network, a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- You don’t want to worry about selling your vehicle.
- It is too expensive to repair your vehicle.
- You don’t trust your car to be safe on the road.
- You no longer drive.
- It’s been a project car and you need room in your garage.
- You need a tax write-off.
How to Donate.
- Donate online by clicking on The Center for Car Donations or by calling a representative at 877-411-3662.
- They’ll take all your information.
- Be sure to tell them that Open Sky Radio is your nonprofit of choice.
- You will receive a call within 24 business hours from one of their nationwide auctions to schedule a convenient appointment to pick up your vehicle, at your home, office or repair shop.
- Your car does not have to be running to qualify. However it must have an engine and be towable.
- When our driver comes to pick up your car, you will give the driver your signed title and he will give you a tow receipt.
- Once the vehicle sells, they will send you a thank you letter and tax form.
The Center for Car Donations accepts boats, RV’s and special equipment if it is running and on a case-by-case basis. Yes, it really is that easy!
For more information visit: Center for Car Donations.
Or fill out the Donate Now Form to set a convenient time to pick up your vehicle.